- Thirty Day Cancellation Policy: Residential, Small Business and Catering regular subscribers have a right to a full refund if they cancel their subscription in writing within the first thirty days of service and request a refund.
- One Day Cancellation Policy: If an event or special occasion client cancels their service at least 24 hours prior to the event they will receive a full refund of any deposit or fees paid. If an event or special occasion client cancels within 24 hours of the even they will receive a refund of up to 50% of the total estimated costs.
- Ongoing Event Cancellation Policy: We cannot give refunds for cancellations once we have arrived at an event or delivered buckets in advance of a self-service event.
- Tax Policy: Applicable taxes will be retained and remitted, pursuant to state and local laws.
- Supersession Policy: All cancellation policies may be superseded for safety reasons, or extenuating circumstances. In which case, we will be the sole decider of what refunds, if any, may be given.
- Third Party Fee Policy: Any third party booking or credit card payment fees may not be refunded if a third party charges a fee that won’t be refunded to us. We must deduct any third party fees regardless of the type or reason for a cancellation not initiated by us.